It's Friday again (times flies!) and time to play along with Noob Mommy and share some things I'm happy for on this "beautiful" Friday.
- First and most important BY FAR is that my sweet niece, Hannah, had an appointment with the pediatric orthopedist this morning and learned that she does not currently need any treatment for her hips. She will need to have another ultrasound this month, but at this time, she's doing OK. Thank the Lord!
- A close second is that my Ian passed his oral board exams!! I am thrilled that he will not be going AWOL for months at a time to study in the basement.
- As mentioned in the other post, the baby and the big kitty are making peace. Now that the baby is good at holding things as she flails her arms around, I've been giving her the kitty's favorite toy to shake around for him. He ALWAYS brings his toy to Ian & I to play with him (much like a dog would), but yesterday he took it directly to the baby!
- Izzie is definitely on the mend; there are only some small spots from the staph infection still visible. Phew!
3 comments:
So happy to hear the good news! I love the cat playing fetch with baby! I hope you get some photos :)
I am happy to hear that Izzy is doing better!!
~Misty
Hi Y'all!
I've not checked in on you in a long while. We've had a rough time with my mother since Jan. and I've been traveling home to see her as much a I can. Izzie sure has grown! I glad she is doing better. I know you are so proud of her. I just wanted to congratulate Ian on passing his oral boards...what a FEAT! Take care...Love, Dianna
Post a Comment