For Valentine's Day, I thought it would be nice to give Ian a good picture of "his girls" for his office. Then, I thought it wouldn't really be nice to leave him out of the photos, so it became our first family photo session. The baby girl was so good - especially considering we did this in the middle of her naptime. We didn't get any huge smiles, but there were some little ones. She was generally very serious and curious about all the things to see. Here are a few favorites...
Ready to be a ballerina!

Casual family shot.
In her beautiful Christmas dress from Uncle Dave & Aunt Cortney
Our formal family shot (complete with a small smirk from the baby girl).You can see the rest of our pics here. Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's weekend!
6 comments:
I love all these pics so much!! You guys make a beautiful family and we love you so much. Now, I just have to pick my favorite for a frame...
Aww... the turned out great, Mae!
Thanks, ladies! Any requests, Mandy? We have some to send!
The pictures are beautiful!!
~Misty
We loved the beautiful pics of Isabelle and you and Ian:) The pink dress looks fab! But I (Cort) do love the RED dress!!! :) No surprise there! If you are able to send out a pic we would love one! We'll get back to you on which one...love you all!
Your pics are just fabulous! I really love all of them! What a fun thing to do for Valentine's Day. You guys look so happy! We love you all!
Post a Comment