Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's Show Time!

So this is it! It's officially our last post before the baby arrives! We're off to the hospital and looking forward to meeting the little girl soon. (Lest you all think I'm nuts and blogging instead of jumping in the car, I'm writing this in advance and we'll just post it when the time is right.) The timing has worked out well... you have one last letter for the name game! A few people have been emailing & texting their guesses to me, in addition to those who have posted guesses here. I have to admit that some people have figured out one of the names. BUT, no one has guessed the other one yet! The letter G is your last one. I also thought we might be helpful (now that I don't have to worry about anyone figuring it out in advance!) and give you a couple clues...
  • Both of our families are very important to us. (Sorry non-family folks... that's really not going to be helpful for you!)
  • We think the baby girl is going to be a Beauty... we may just call her that as a nickname.
  • She'll be our princess. Why not give her a queen's name?
  • We are so thankful for all the blessings we have received and we know she'll be a reminder of God's goodness in our lives.
Not sure how helpful the clues will be, but you'll know her name soon enough anyway. :) Good luck! We'll keep you posted!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Isabelle Grace!!!

Unknown said...

I'M THE WINNER!!!!

Three Gals and a Guy said...

Yay for sweet princess Isabelle!

Mrs. Misty said...

That is such a beautiful name!!!! I have never met you, but I know we must have some kind of awesome vibe....I have an Isabel Grace!!!
~Misty (friend of Kevin & Mandy)