Friday, October 31, 2008

...And Waiting...

We've decided once this baby girl is finally born, we need to sit her down for a talk about seeing thing through to the end and finishing what she starts. :) My OB appointment this week was relatively uneventful... there's been some progress, but not all that much. The big thing is that we've decided to go ahead with an induction after I reach 39 weeks if the baby isn't here by then. We'll see! At least there's some definite end in sight.

Until there's more exciting news, I thought I'd post a few videos of our sweet niece, Emma. She came to visit us last weekend... really to meet her cousin, but she ended up just entertaining and distracting her aunt instead. She's such a big girl now! She's walking! It's amazing how fast things change. She was here about a month ago and walking with help, but now she's good to motor around all on her own. It's so cute to watch her waddle along.





And here's a little one of Emma with the kitty she got for her birthday. She walks around with him all the time, which is hilarious because he's almost as big as she is! (She's also very helpful and is cleaning the rug for me...)


1 comment:

Three Gals and a Guy said...

Those videos are so sweet, thanks for posting them! Everyone at my work was asking for baby pics today and I said, "I don't even want to talk about it!" As anxious as I am I know it's nothing compared to what you guys are feeling. Love you guys and can't wait to (finally) meet my new neice.