Friday, September 12, 2008

The Name Game!

This week is sponsored by the letter...


As our due date approaches, we've been getting more questions about what the baby's name will be. We've decided that something should be a surprise and you all already know it's a girl, so we're holding out with the name. BUT, we're getting close to the end now and I thought we could play a little game to see if you all can guess what her name will be. I realized that if you put her first & middle names together, there are enough different letters to tell you one each week.

Here's what I was thinking...
  • I'll only give you a letter once, even if it might appear in her name several times
  • You'll get the letters out of order, so you'll have to do a little unscrambling to figure it out
  • You'll get the whole name earlier if she decides to make her arrival before we actually hit week 40 :)
How's that sound? Ian said way complicated, but I think you can handle it. :) We'll see! So, in case you didn't figure it out from the picture, your letter for this week is "A." Good luck!

5 comments:

Cortney and Dave said...

Bring it sister! Count us in the game! :) fun times, see you next weekend!

Three Gals and a Guy said...

I got it! Francesca!

Mae said...

Close... Well, maybe... :)

Unknown said...

It has to be Andrea!

Anonymous said...

A, B, C....if the next one is D, I'm going to be very confused!