We've been a little busy trying to get things ready to go for the move. It's hard to believe it's coming up so soon... one month from today! Goodness, there's a lot to do. I'm really excited about our new life in Wichita and I can't wait to get going. Before we get going, though, we have a couple other fun and exciting things coming up. The biggest one is our ultrasound this Friday! It's the one where we should be able to find out if the baby is a girl or a boy. I can't wait to find out. Friday afternoon, we're heading to Washington, D.C. for about a week. Ian's going for a conference and I'm tagging along. A couple of his buddies from residency will be there, too. Ian's seen them at a couple conferences earlier this year, but I haven't seen them since we left Chicago. I'm excited about hanging out with them. It'll also be Ian's first time to D.C., so I hope he'll have some time away from the conference to do some sight-seeing. Once we get back from that trip, Ian will have only 1 week of work left and we'll have less than 3 weeks before the move. Yea!
I got my memory card back, so now I have pictures of our sweet nieces (Sophia above & Emma below) from the trips we took in May. They're beautiful girls!
3 comments:
Sophia is such a doll baby! I can't wait for the big news tomorrow. Kevin has decided that he thinks it's a girl. I told him that he was wrong but I still love him. I'm looking forward to the good times when you guys are closer. Have fun in DC!
I love DC! I hope you have a blast! Glad to hear you are feeling better! You guys remain in our prayers! Love ya!
OH...if you guys are in Alexandria at all...there is this great coffee, sweet shop, breakfast cafe place called Chocolate (or something chocolate). It was amazing and the atmosphere was fun.
Post a Comment