
QUESTION: What do you call the person who finishes last in medical school?
ANSWER: Doctor
When Ian was in med school, we heard all sorts of things like this. One of the most common mantras was P (pass) = MD. I'm sure those same things go around in other professions. For the past few days, our mantra has been P = LPC (licensure for counselors). I had my board exam today, and I'm VERY happy to say that I got the P! P for Pass and P for Phew! Here's a crazy thought... depending on what I decide to do with the rest of my life, I may never have to take a big exam like this again! Or really, study for any kind of exam again! What a wonderful feeling! I'm as happy as these random people!

2 comments:
Yay!!! Can you hear me cheering? Can you feel the ground shake from my jumping up and down? Yay!!!
You must be so relieved to have it out of the way! WE are so happy for you! You did it!!!
Post a Comment